Friday, April 27, 2012

Creations by AR Blog Hop Winners!!!

Good morning!

Thank you to all who visited during the blog hop for Creations by AR.
I certainly work with some awesome and creative designers!

My randomly drawn winners are:

Birdhouse Topiary: Olga

Graduation Cap: Bethany

Congratulations to Olga and Bethany Have fun creating!

Ladies, please email Adela - be sure to tell her which of the templates that you won.

Now then.....if you did not win, I'm going to put up a bit of blog candy this weekend for my faithful followers. I appreciate you all!  I realized that I have posted over 700 blog posts, and many of you have read most of them!  Thank you for following, and tune in this weekend!!!


Hugs...
Patti J.

3 comments:

Stef H said...

congrats to the winners.

have a great weekend patti... stay out of trouble. that's MY job - LOL.

hugs :)

Audrey Frelx said...

What an absolutely stunning project -- I love it!!! And I love the graduation box project too! Fabulous job on both!!!

Congrats to your winner!!!

Hugs, my beautiful friend!

Shirley said...

Congrats to them both! They are wonderful entries!