Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Brown...

Hello!
It is rainy and dreary here in Missouri. I left my grout work in the kitchen long enough to come out and make a card! Hope you are finding some crafting time as well.
The card above was created for The Pink Elephant Challenge. This week's challenge is a color challenge: Brown.
I think this beautiful Cloud 9 Designs DP from my 'stash' works beautifully!
The challenge at Stampin B's Design Team #67 is to: Make your sentiment the focal point. Stamps are also Cloud 9 Designs.
Hope you like it!
Back to my kitchen so I can reward myself later with a bit of crafting and blurfing!
Hugs,
Patti J.

11 comments:

Dawnll said...

This is one of my favorite sayings. Really like the shades of brown. Great job sweetie!

Rufus said...

Pretty! Hope that the grouting is going well. Sure hope you are wearing gloves, that's hell on the hands!
R/

Crystal said...

AWWW Patti this is BEAUTIFUL!!! LOVE that sentiment and such elegant colors !!!

A Consuming Passion said...

Ooh look at that gorgeous sponging! Love the sentiment and your very elegant layout!
Grouting - yuk!

Benzi said...

I love that awesome paper and your sentiment is so pretty and perfect for the Stampin B challenge. Glad you joined us this week.

Betty Benton said...

Fabulous job with brown!! Loving that dp and the setiment!

The Other Patti Sue said...

This is one of my very favorite sentiments.... Love it! Your card is beautiful GF!

Barb said...

Such a lovely card, Patti! I really like how you left the white border from the nestie :)

Kim said...

Love this one! It's so elegant and polished...

Curt in Indy said...

My favorite color realm and one of my most favorite sayings. This is really beautiful! Best, Curt

AmethystCat said...

stunning! absolutely stunning!