Tuesday, December 15, 2009

And the winner is...

There was this incredible blog hop over at There's Magic in the Air last week.
I was lucky enough to be a part of it!
When I posted my project of gift bags and candy boxes, I decided to give the project away to one lucky winner.


So...this morning, I cut apart all of the names, folded them up, put them all in a large tub,
shook them like crazy, closed my eyes really tight,
and drew one name out.


Here is the lucky winner of my project!
A big Congratulations to:

Yikes, Roberta, I hope that you meant to say that you would definitely try my recipe, not defiantly... Lolololololol.....gotta love it - sounds like something I would say!

When you get arount to trying the recipe, be sure to let me know how you like it!



Roberta, please drop me a line via e-mail, and let me know what your mailing address is, and I will get this shipped out to you tomorrow!
Thanks so much for being a follower of my blog, and for participating in the blog hop at TMITA last week!
Hope you enjoyed it as much as I did!
Patti J.

4 comments:

Dawnll said...

Congratulations! even though it wasn't me I am happy for her. Are you sure you closed your eyes tightly? LOL

Chris Olsen, Glowbug said...

Oh how lucky of Roberta to win your gorgeous projects!! You are so thoughtful my friend!!
hugs,
Chris

Stef H said...

congrats roberta!

hugs,

Roberta said...

WOW I won!! Thanks so much! I can't wait to see in in person. Thanks again!