Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Let it Snow???

Good morning! Can you believe it's already Wednesday? Where has the week gone?

The challenge this week at Sunflowers and Dragonflies was to create a shaped card. The first thing that comes to mind these days is Christmas, so I used my round nesties and made a Christmas ornament card.




This adorable stamp is one that I got from Sunflowers and Dragonflies a few weeks ago. I'm so happy to have had some time to ink it up. These kids are simply adorable!


Looking at the card 'on the big screen', I think that I will use Crystal Laquer or Glossy Accents over the entire white circle prior to sending! What do you think?

Supplies: Stampavie Rachelle Anne Miller clear stamp, DCWV Winter Mat Stack (last year's), Tombow Markers, Kooh-i-Noor Pencils, Low Odor Mineral Spirits, Round Nestabilities, Ribbon from Michael's, sponging done with Stampin' Up Tempting Turquoise.



I hope you will go check out the Sunflowers and Dragonflies blog! Beth is a sweetheart, and her blog is always full of wonderful techniques, ideas, and gorgeous projects!



Have a great day!


Patti J.

9 comments:

Beth Norman said...

Now how cool is this. What an interesting project to create with the shaped challenge. Good luck in winning the Nestabilities.

Cindy Haffner said...

Oh how cute are these guys, super sweet.

Crystal said...

AWWW Patti this is super ADORABLE!!! What a great idea and they are TOOOO SWEET!

Roxie said...

Love the cards. Makes me wish for winter.

Chris Olsen, Glowbug said...

Not ready for the snow yet but you is this ever cute Patty!! So sweet!! Great job with the shape challenge!
blessings,
Chris

Maria Matter said...

this is too cute, great image for this shape!
Blessings, Maria

Curt in Indy said...

This is adorable! I love the ornament take on the card! What a great idea! Super job! Best, Curt

Cat said...

Oh, Patti, this card is beautiful! It would look so cute hanging on a tree!

Lisa Hjulberg said...

I think it's cute as can be! I love those Stampavie images... so sweet! And what fun to make an ornament. Yes, crystal glaze would be perfect!

Love and hugs from your missing friend...