Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Last Minute Challenge!


I just realized that tomorrow is Thursday! This card is for the Nesties challenge at http://www.kgiron.blogspot.com/
It uses Nestabilities, TAC Beautiful Place, Stampabilities Sentiment, Tombow Markers, a maroon sharpie, and a white paint pen. It also features a piece of Gina K. Designs' downloadable Floral Fantasy DP.
I don't like this as much as the one I posted earlier today, but it was quick, quick, quick!
Patti J.
~Mama said there'd be days like this.....

6 comments:

Karen Giron said...

Very nice! I like the faux stitching around the bottom corner and of course all the scallops!

Martha said...

This is a great card!! Love the colours!

chatdumpgirl said...

I like the way you put unexpected colors together.

Nilla said...

Love the contrasts! Lovely card! from Nilla

Percy said...

Love this card....I the colors you used!!! Thanks for sharing.

marianne-g said...

What a pretty card. Love that color combination. Looks like spring. Thanks for following my blog. I am so new it's nice to know someone looks at it. We have a lot of interests in common. I too love to read( mostly mysteries and novels) and make cards, of course.