Sunday, April 26, 2009

Happy Sunday!

I am finally finished with a project I've been working on that I will share in a few days. It's my April swap for a group that I swap with, and I hate to post before they arrive snail mail! They will be mailed out on Mon. or Tues., so I should be able to post by the end of the week.

Anyway, I found a challenge from Steph C.'s blog, over at Sparkle's blog that I am recycling a card for. The challenge was to use a snowman/snowwoman on a card! I have one that I made a couple of months ago that looks like s spring-themed snowperson card, so I am going to revive it! All stamps are TAC, and I used my Zutter Bind it All to cut the cute little pink piece on the front. Also used on the black c.s. was my Cuttlebug which I cannot live without!

Hope you're having a great day. DH and I are going to leave here in a couple of hours for a nice, relaxing Sunday drive in the B-mobile. (For our 30th wedding anniversary, six years ago, DH got on EBAY of all places (!!!) and bought me a beautiful 1998 BMW Z3 to scoot around in. It only had about 27k miles on it and looks like a new car still today. It's been fun for us. It's base model, no bells and whistles, but we love getting out, putting the top down, and enjoying the day. I think I shall keep DH, what do you think??? lol

Have a great day - cya later!

Patti J.
~Star light, star bright, please don’t let it snow tonight!

8 comments:

Sparkplug17 said...

They are a cute trio! What a fun card and love the paper too.

Lisa Hjulberg said...

Hi Patti! Your card is so cute, but it took me by surprise because we've had such hot weather lately, I've forgotten all about winter!

Oooooh, sounds like a lovely day zipping around in your Beemer! And, yes, your DH definitely sounds like a keeper!

Hugs,
Lisa

Alanna said...

What a darling card with those snowman. Awesome job.

Anna said...

Oh, way cute! I love this set!

Brenda said...

Super cute!!! I hope you have a great time zipping around today, and I agree your DH is a keeper.

Bridgett Owens said...

Oh what a sweet card. I love, love, love snowmen!!! Hope you had a fun drive with your hubby! Definitely better keep him! LOL

Unknown said...

Very cute card! I love the snowmen! Great job!

Heidi Hihn said...

Adorable! Your thinking Christmas already!! Wow, you will be ready when it comes!