Sunday, April 12, 2009

Easter Blessings

For those of you who celebrate Easter, I send Easter Blessings. To those who don't celebrate the holiday, I wish you the best on this Sunday morning.

No photo's today - I just wanted to take a minute to bring up a bothersome blogger issue. One of the things that really bothers me about blogging, is that there is not a really easy and quick way to respond to your many wonderful comments. It's such a blessing to read the nice things that you are posting, and I would love to just be able to hit a 'reply' button like we do on our e-mail, and say Thank you!

So...this morning is my simple Thank You for reading my blog, making such nice comments on what I have posted, and for being such good friends.

I am so very blessed!

Happy Easter to you all!

4 comments:

Lynne in NI said...

Happy Easter to you too Patti!

Anonymous said...

We don't celebrate Easter but we are having some nice holidays, well, specially me, nearly all day with my craft! I see what you mean about sending comments, it takes a bit long.
I've met some wonderful people since blogging and crafting is a nice community.
Happy Easter to you.
Pat xx

Justa Ann Nabors said...

Hey Patti,
We had a great Easter! Went to church and the grands came and we hid easter eggs.
Check out my new blog.
http://ScrappinMyLife2009.blogspot.com
Your site is great. Talk with you soon. Justa

Sharri said...

Hi Patti,
I hope you had a wonderful Easter!
Your post yesterday was so nice! I also wish there was a reply button for comments to so I could let people know how much I appreciate hearing from them.